Small Group Personal Training
Post-Rehab Group Training
Medical Exercise Training
Pinpoint Training Services provides safe and effective medical exercise programs personally developed to fit each client’s individual needs and conditions. We specialize in post-rehabilitation services for those who were injured and medical exercise training for those who are managing a chronic condition. Our one-on-one training programs are created in collaboration with your existing medical provider to provide seamless care and a personalized program.
- Understand the related anatomy, pathology and biomechanics of common medical conditions and their impact on your exercise.
- Work with your doctor and insurance carrier to help you receive reimbursement.
- Identify red flags and warning signs that indicate you may need further treatment from your medical team.
- Provide your medical team monthly reports to keep them informed of your progress.
Training Services and Programs
After your initial mandatory consultation, we offer the following services:
Medical Exercise Training & Post-Rehab Services
Receive private (one to one) sessions with a medical exercise specialist. Your specialist will help you maintain or continue to improve on the work that you did in physical therapy and rehabilitation therapy. In addition, the specialist will work with your medical team to create a next-stage plan for continued care.
Post-Rehabilitation Group Training
Train in a group (four to eight persons) and continue to improve your mobility after you have completed traditional (e.g. chiropractic or physical therapy) therapeutic treatments. We have group training for those who have a chronic health condition (e.g. Chronic Seizures, Hypertension, Diabetes) in addition to those who recently (within 1 year) had an injury or joint replacement operation. Contact us to receive our class schedule.
Get one to one attention to meet your specific training goal(s). Exercise to your favorite music-we have access to over 30,000 songs, ranging from multiple genres. Achieve your results with exercise homework and lifestyle guidance.
Small Group Personal Training
Receive the best of our personal training session at a more affordable price. You will receive an added bonus of working with others in a small group (four to eight persons) environment. Contact us to receive our class schedule.
Who We Train
If you were recently discharged from physical therapy or the hospital and you’re not quite sure what to do, we’re the trainers for you! From hip replacement surgery to hypertension, we use medical exercise training and post-rehabilitation training techniques to help you manage and/or improve your condition.
Here is a list of some of the many conditions that we help to manage:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Accident
- ACL Rupture
- Tennis Elbow
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Fracture
- Lumbar Disc Herniation
- Cervical Strain
- Knee Meniscus Tear
- Patello-Femoral Syndrome
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Tear Impingement
- Impingement Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Shoulder Dislocation
- AC Joint Separation
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cervical Disc Herniation
- Patella Tendon Rupture
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Spinal Fusion
- Bicipital Tendinitis
- Meniscus Tear
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Lateral Stenosis
- PCL Rupture
- Tibial Plateau Fracture
- Piriformis Syndrome
- IT Band Syndrome
- Pre and Post Natal
- Central Stenosis
- Glenoid Labrum Tear
- Spinal Stenosis
- Golfer’s Elbow
- Ankle Sprain
Customized Training Programs
Our training programs are uniquely designed with your specific needs in mind.
- Consultation – We begin with a comprehensive medical exercise evaluation that will help us to identify and design a program suited for your specific needs and goals.
- Educate – An educated client is a successful client! We treat each session as a training opportunity for both body AND mind. We teach you helpful information that you can put into action at home as you continue to reach your goals.
- Training – Our dynamic training programs integrate a range of stretching, toning, and cardio activities to achieve a well-balanced workout that gets results.
- Results – We built our solid reputation on helping our clients reach their individual goals, from increased mobility and decreased pain in their lives to overall improved health and fitness levels.
Your Training Session
While each training session is unique to the individual, there are four core segments to each session:
- Dynamic Stretching – Your trainer will guide you through a series of light cardio and stretching routines to warm up the body and prepare you for exercise
- Weight Training – We use resistance training to build strong muscles and stimulate your metabolic system
- Core Conditioning Training – Improve posture and stability muscles in your stomach and back by working through a variety of exercises
- Passive Stretching – Relax and cool down as your trainer guides you through a stretching routing to relax the body after your workout